Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bull Monkeys



So my girlfriend and I just finished Bull Durham. Pretty good but I have to be honest despite how immature i may sound, there was a little too much love and a little too little baseball. If he's holding a bat on the cover, I'll need to see him swing it at least 20 times before the movie's over. This goes for gangster movies too. It's like a gun in the first act (If you don't get that don't worry, it's for my father). Otherwise, pretty good movie. 3.5 out of five (bonus points because Kevin Costner is consistently badass throughout and I like to reward that).


And now to the business at hand. Today's recording is another cover, this time of a song by the band The Mountain Goats. It's off of their album Protein Source of the Future....Now!
If you haven't guessed yet the song is called "The Monkey Song." (Even though the one in the picture looks kinda like an orange teletubby)

***The Monkey Song (Mountain Goats cover)

No comments: