Friday, November 16, 2007

The First Guest (Kinda)

I've noticed I kind of half-ass all the firsts on this blog. The first original was only 'kind of" an original and now the first guest is only sort of a guest. Today's recording marks the first time thus far that someone besides me is playing. Today's recording is a song currently referred to as 'Spicy Dee' and it was written by my guitarist Greg. I play the little high note thingy. So it's only kinda of a guest because I'm on there too. I took a really long time getting around to saying that. Regardless I think the song is great and I'm allowed to say it because it's Greg's. Also the fact that both of us are playing on this means that for all intents and purposes it should be considered an actual-legit-you have it in your hot little cyber hands- Kid Omega demo. Greg would like to interject at this point that "that doesn't mean it's good." And he can say that because I'm the one who screwed up when we were recording it.

***Spicy Dee

No comments: