Friday, November 9, 2007

It's Original! (sort of)

Why the 'sort of' you ask? Well partly because this song isn't anywhere close to being finished. Towards the end of that second verse I was kinda making up lyrics and I'd like to get the rhythmic pattern of the lyrics a little more regular. Also I'd like the song to be less of a complete and total rip off of The Decemberists. Not sure that last one can happen but if Colin Meloy wants to sue me he's going to have to hang out with me albeit in a courtroom. And I'm always down to hang out with Colin Meloy (it's true I've met the band and they were awesome. I asked Chris Funk about his gauges and my friends thought I was cool because I talked to Nate Query about basses). Anyway here it is:

***Anne Marie

Oh yeah. The guy I'm talking to in the beginning is my roommate Greg. He plays guitar with me in Kid Omega and we're discussing the company who manufacturers my recording device. Apparently it's Japanese. We're cool we know.

3 comments:

Beckie Moses said...

this is sweet.

oh sup first comment ever.

Housewives? said...

Hey I really like this!

Keegan said...

Thanks. That really means a lot