Monday, March 2, 2009

A Quick One (While He's Away)

I can't tell if Neko Case is pretty or not and since she has a new album coming out that everyone and their brother is plugging, this is a quandary that comes up relatively frequently for me.

Also, how is it that the Adicts are playing two shows each in Sao Paulo and Bielefeld - Germany, but only three shows total in the U.S. and all of those are in California? I am irked. Cali punks getting all the old schoolie goodness.

And finally for everyone that the recession has a little down, the boys over at Gizmo Groove have the perfect pick-me-up for you.Kings Button: A Million Dollar iPhone

Oh yes, that is gold and those are diamonds. Especially the 6.6 carat sucker in the middle. I can't wait for someone to leave this in a taxi.

3 comments:

Greg said...

In regards to Neko, it can be argued either way, though for simplicity's sake I'll say yes.
Your thoughts on Jenny Lewis vs. Neko Case?

Unknown said...

Greg that isn't actually a question. Jenny Lewis is goddamn gorgeous. Duh.

Keegan I expect that mp3 player thing for my birthday, thanks.

Keegan said...

Dana- Dream the fuck on
Greg- Is that even a question???? Jenny Lewis beats Neko Case with an eye missing. Though I think I'm going to rule Neko Case as pretty.