Saturday, December 13, 2008

Metal Break or FIVE MINUTES OF METAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal Introduction to the Metal Post
So as you may have noticed if you read the last set of reviews, I've been listening to a lot (for me) of metal and metalcore. There is more to come (both reviews and metal). In this spirit I thought I would take a chance to do a little break here for all things metal. Not all things actually. Really just a few things. So here is a paltry few things metal.

Metal Name Generators.
Metal Names
Metal Band Names
I got these in a newsletter from Guitar Player magazine. They make me chuckle.

Metal News
Metal's favorite, anti-downloading sons, Metallica, have a new album. That's old news. What is news to me is that these ass clowns have garnered themselves 4 (count them, 4) Grammy nominations. Are you kidding me? I have to assume that a. this is part of the Grammys' ongoing campaign to relieve themselves of relevance and b. James Hetfield is still a douchebag.

Metal Video Clip
As much as I meant what I said above, this video is pretty ballin'. Dana doesn't like it, but she has a thing about zombies.



Thanks to my friend Chrissy for bringing this video to my attention.

No comments: