Tuesday, December 2, 2008

YAY

There is a new name!!! and now it's almost like a new blog. I swear to god I'm going to start updating more. My computer and I are still recovering from a particularly nasty little virus we picked up while attempting to watch the third season of a show called Psych. Fantastic show, terrible virus. Not really a good trade off, I'll watch it on dvd. In other (computer related) news, I have found (Dana found it first, but I was the one who tried it first so ha!) a really cool website where you can enter books/movies/whatever that you have read/watched/whatevered and rate them and it will suggest more things for you to read/watch/whatever.

books.livingsocial.com

add me as a friend, we can compare things we've gotten around to rating.

P.S. Dana-add a damn picture to your living social account.

2 comments:

Greg said...

agreed on dana's lack of a picture

Anonymous said...

okay, keegan showed me how to upload a picture. is it pleasing to you, oh demanding ones?

-dana