Sunday, December 2, 2007

Back Again

So I said I was back and then I disappeared again and I'm really sorry about that. I understand that the only way to get ahead in the blogosphere is consistency and in failing that, I not only let myself down, but I let you my readers/listeners (?) down as well and I apologize. Hopefully it won't happened again thought I think it is more likely I will be taking weekends off more often. That said, I have what I think is a really good reason for being away. I spent quite a good bit of time this week working with Greg recording his Christmas song for the Asthmatic Kitty and personally I think it sounds pretty awesome. But don't take my word for it because the finished product that was sent off to the label is today's recording. NOTE: The format for this one is a bit different from what I've used before it will probably make you download the song. But thats not the end of the world right?? A whole free Kid Omega song just for you (and whoever else).

Drawing In Fog

No comments: