Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quick Poll (s)

I'm probably going to do a review later tonight, but I wanted to make this its own item. I need some feed back on a couple of changes I'm thinking of implementing.

The first is pretty minor, I was thinking of making the album art at the beginning of every review another link to where you can buy the album. Putting the buying links at the end makes them kind of possible to miss.

Another thought I'd had is that I want to get more adventurous in my culinary exploits, and I was thinking of documenting some of that progress here. Would all four of my readers be fine with finding food descriptions clogging up their mp3s and music rantings or should I thinking about expanding my brand into another blog which would be just about food? The lead singer of The Riot Before has a blog where he muses about life, and then a completely separate one where he mostly talks about food so I feel like I would be in good company in this venture. Please let me know in the comments your thoughts on these changes.

Thanks
Keegan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FEED ME DELICIOUS FOOD AND THEN BLOG ABOUT IT