Friday, May 8, 2009

I Fear For My Bruins

With a little more than 10 minutes left in the game its beginning to look as though the Boston Bruins will fall to 1-3 in the series with the Carolina Hurricanes. I realize I should be keeping up the faith, but when I can't watch them on TV I only assume the worst. I was a bit perturbed to see that Steve Montador had taken a penalty just when we needed to swing the momentum our way. Well done Steve, you clown doctor. In other news, at last check the Celtics were getting stomped, but at least the Red Sox are currently winning. Jason Bay is a clutch, three run homer hitting machine, I don't care what Around The Majors says (below average fielder my ass).

Dropkick Murphys - Time To Go

Financial Support Goes Here

Dropkick Murphys

2 comments:

Greg said...

-Yeah, the Bruins are effed.
-Celtics too, unless KG comes back and is more than 50%.
-And the Rays have the Sox's number.
-Jason Bay can field the pants off of one particular douchebag left fielder who just started a 50-game suspension.

Keegan said...

-yes
-don't see that happening, 50% or otherwise.
-Doesn't matter though because they don't have anyone else's.
-He can also hit like one clutch sonofabitch